GLBRC124:GLBRC Scaleup Soil Properties
Soil properties measured on the GLBRC scaleup sites
- Temporal Coverage 2008-10-31 to 2016-11-28
- GLBRC088-009 Agronomic Soil Chemistry - KBS Scaleup sites
- Soil samples are taken annually (usually in the Fall) for fertilizer recommendations and analyzed for pH, lime index, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, cation exchange capacity and organic matter. KBS samples are analyzed by the Michigan State University Soil and Plant Nutrient Laboratory .
- GLBRC088-014 Soil Inorganic Nitrogen- GLBRC Scale-up Fields
- Soil extractable nitrogen corrected for soil moisture from the GLBRC Scale-up Experiment.
- GLBRC124-001 Delta T soil moisture measurements.